Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone of you guys have the sscp cert?

• 18-03-2015 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

Just wondered if any of you guys have done the sscp cert, seems quite interesting.
    Its a step down from the cissp but there is some overlap, did you find it useful for geting a foot in the door of info sec job? Which would be my main reason for doing it.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Just wondered if any of you guys have done the sscp cert, seems quite interesting.
    Its a step down from the cissp but there is some overlap, did you find it useful for geting a foot in the door of info sec job? Which would be my main reason for doing it.

Cheers

Have the cert, did it when I had an InfoSec job already so not quite sure on the foot in the door aspect.

It's an easier CISSP, less experience required, only needs 1 year as opposed to 4/5 for the CISSP. It's less domains than the CISSP and slightly easier in parts aswell, but still alot of very useful stuff to learn in it no doubt!

Advertisement