Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tobacco flavours (no food and drink beyond this point)

• 18-03-2015 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

This is a recommendation thread for tobacco flavoured juice only, if you'll allow.

I myself love the Halo Turkish tobacco but it's a little pricey.

Which would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

House of Liquid are generally considered the best out there in terms of tobacco juices.

Cigarillos Naturales is the best of what I've tasted from them thus far.

They also do some very realistic cigar flavoured tobacco's...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Basement Brew are good in my opinion. Greedy Monkey being my go to juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 noelyf

johnson creek smoke juice, available from smokehouseproductions.ie. This liquid is the closest thing to natural tobacco I have ever tasted. Kiln House Silverthorn is one to check out.
    Beware though, it does clog some coils very quickly. I would only get three to four days on a nautilis BVC before the gurgles started :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Any of the tobacco juices from ok-smokey.com. I can only describe it as like tasting like what rolling tabacco smells like. I have gone through 100mls of their juice over the years and I always have some in my drawer.

I particularly like their old holburn, golden virginia and danish original. They all taste very similar so don't expect major differences between them as the base liquid they use in these must be the same.

Another bonus with their liquids is that it won't gunk up your coils like the house of liquids or any NET type liquid will, since these are not NET liquids.

I'd highly recommend giving them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

The manabush range is lovely, in my opinion. I can't seem to find a stockist over here, but you can buy direct from the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Pipe sauce have a good selection of tobacco juices. Particularly long bottom leaf, shire malt, and Kentucky bluegrass. All are very high vg (around 95% I think). Loved em while I was into my baccy juices, still go back to them now and again. All available at ESI too

Advertisement