Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barcelona v Man City 2nd Leg, k/o 7.45

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Lionel Secondbessi
    Dawww, how cute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

City entered the lions den and, on the surface, they've only left with a few scratches on the surface and their head held high, but its in the aftermath they will feel the full force of the lion, they've opened veins and City are bleeding internally. The great lion Messi pranced about, occasionally swiping at his helpless prey, by the end he was toying with City.

1-0 on the night is kind, 3-1 over two legs is miraculous, how Barcelona haven't scored 6 or 7 is baffling but credit to Joe Hart who was excellent.

Barcelona march on, Luis Enrique has stumbled onto a system that works, a tweak in the philosophy that is making this three pronged attack glisten. They sit top of the Liga, they are in the Copa Del Rey final, they are Champions League semi finalists, those who wrote off Barcelona last season must be choking on their words now.

God if I met you in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

God if I met you in real life

Perhaps you already have?

By day I blend into your black and white world, concealed in my uniform of conformity. By night I am the booming voice of an institution that represents a buoyant nation that has been repressed for too long. By day I am grey wallpaper in your grey world. By night I am the light that illuminates your misplaced beliefs. To you, I am God.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Darkseid!

Hilarious the "defence" offered of the EPL. Dismissing the Spanish league was humorous too.

Highlight of the night was the unexpected cameo by Sanchez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

By day I blend into your black and white world, concealed in my uniform of conformity. By night I am the booming voice of an institution that represents a buoyant nation that has been repressed for too long. By day I am grey wallpaper in your grey world. By night I am the light that illuminates your misplaced beliefs. To you, I am God.

Better late then never...read that as Eminem voice to "loose yourself" ..

Jaffa cake all over the steering wheel...

Yes I'm parked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Ardent

Love it. Laughing my ass off here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Ardent

Knex. wrote: »
    I far prefer Darragh, tbh.

Maloney is brilliant. Stood up to Brady's point about no homegrown players making the first team, ie, you have to wait a few years for their massive academy investment to produce results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

FYI....he lives in Waterford :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,310 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Turtwig wrote: »
    Darkseid!

Hilarious the "defence" offered of the EPL. Dismissing the Spanish league was humorous too.

Highlight of the night was the unexpected cameo by Sanchez.

Watch this clip of Eamonn where he heavily criticises the Man City players ,like last night, but he goes on to say that the only reason Man City won the Premier league in 2012 was because the league was full of cannon fodder.

Now just over 2 years later he is trying to say that the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world and the Spanish league is full of cannonfodder.:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement