Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No content showing

Options
  • 18-03-2015 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

I have a 1Tb So Speaky HDMI media hard drive player. It has had very little use and only gets switched on every couple of months. When I went to use it last week I could not see any media on either HDMI or USB to computer. On the HDMI it shows a so speaky blue screen with the wording coming up '' no media detected'' . When connected to the laptop via a USB it is not detected. When switched on it whirrs as if the hard drive is running. I also tried putting a SD card in the media slot but still no output. Only 3 of the remote control buttons do anything on the HDMI screen , Power, output type i.e. Pal /NTSC etc. but no run or other viewing actions. I keep the unit in a cabinet and it has had no bangs or misuse . I have a lot of family photos and video stored on it as a back up to my old computer which has died months ago. How can I get the content off this drive.

Advertisement