Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eclipse of the Sun

1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Love that RTE News used Bonnie Tyler as background music to the images.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Here's the picture I was on about earlier on in the thread.

If that had been the sun, and not the horse, I was going to call you out on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

What was Bonnie Tyler thinking of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Yeah I'm thinking the difference between 95% and 100% must be like, well, night and day...

read somewhere that the difference between 99.9% and 100% is huge

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Has anyone watched this thundering dildo along with Anderson Cooper on CNN?

davmol wrote: »
    As usual the whoel thing was ruined by the Irish weather.

About 100 from my job went outside to see it an all we saw was cloud.

Wah wah wah wah all the way home. Did you expect the sun to arrange weather conditions for you? I assume this is Enda Kenny's fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Wah wah wah wah all the way home. Did you expect the sun to arrange weather conditions for you? I assume this is Enda Kenny's fault.

People are disappointed. Stop being a dick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Wasn't endas fault...it was those shinners again. They screw up everything :)

Advertisement