Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating first year college!!!

Options
  • 18-03-2015 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, I'm currently studying level 8 computing in dkit.. I'm interested in the course but I failed 2 modules at Christmas and I know I'll fail them again in May. I can't see myself passing my first year even if I repeat the exams in the summer. I'd like to repeat the course but in level 7 instead. Do I need to pass my current course in order to repeat? I don't know who to talk to and I can't find any answers online. Will I need to re-apply to the cao again?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Anon2013

Speak to the lecturers on your course. They might be able to give you information or at least tell you where to get information.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Talk to the careers people who can take you through your options https://www.dkit.ie/careers

Advertisement