Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintaining focus inside a dream then tapping into your subconscious power

Options
  • 19-03-2015 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Ever since I was a child, I've been quite popular over diner with my family to tell stories of the dreams I had the night previously. I have an ability to remember dreams quite vividly for many days, weeks and years.

I keep them to myself mostly, but when I was younger my dreams were quite entertaining stories and very imaginative, and some of the old family members liked a giggle every now and then and would pull on me one like a sweet dispenser for a short imaginative story.

However, when I was younger around 8-10 years old I would sometimes realise I was in a dream and that I knew I was perfectly safe in bed. I would practice everytime I realised I was in this state to maintain and hold it for as long as possible.
    I developed a habit which worked for me, which might work for you.
    I would start by closing my hands together and focus on my thumbs then follow these 4 simple steps.

1/ Create a plain room, empty characterless. (this has to be done in the corners of your eyes as main focus is looking at closed hands)
    2/ breath steady and create a sense of time. (REM is generally short, but can be increased with practice).
    3/ increase the depth and quality of sound. ( should be generally quite)
    4/ repeated steps untill you can open hands slowly and comfortable without the room changing on its own accord or unexpected events happening without a decision made for it to do so.

In this moment you will have complete power in your dream to control the fabric of space and time, dimensions and physics. Rules and laws can be made and broken it's completely up to you. It does take alot of practice.

Start off with small steps. Start by creating a simple thing in the room and move on from there.

I was around 10 years old, when I became to practice maintaining this connection in the dream without losing focus and drifting off and losing control.

Does anyone else do this?.

Advertisement