Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic / Medium

Options
  • 19-03-2015 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, does anyone know of a good psychic / medium in Dublin ? I went to a lady called Liz in Divine Guidance on Capel Street a few years back and she was great , anyone have contact details for her ? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AlteredStates

she is in the angel shop in sandymount now..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Hi would anyone know where Ava is she used to work in Divine Guidance Capel Street also?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 byrne15

HI Guys,

I'm also looking for Liz's details. Did you manage to track her at the angel shop in Sandymount?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Toffeetype

Catherine Mc Donnell in Johnstown near Naas is hands down The very very best medium in Ireland. They come from all over the world to see Her. And what a genuine person She is too.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭shalom

Have you been ? How do you know this ? I'm skeptical of your review please you only have one post . Can you give any more information? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Toffeetype

shalom wrote: »
    Have you been ? How do you know this ? I'm skeptical of your review please you only have one post . Can you give any more information? Thanks

Who cares if ur skeptical , u dont have to believe me,Im not obliged in any way to prove anything to u or humour u by ur tone. Im not benefitting in any way, and soooo what if I have only one post???? thats all it takes to say what Ive said. I could say a few more things and it will only take one post also!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Toffeetype wrote: »
    Catherine Mc Donnell in Johnstown near Naas is hands down The very very best medium in Ireland. They come from all over the world to see Her. And what a genuine person She is too.

Many would say these are mutually exclusive.

Advertisement