Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheaper options for US shipping or a US Address

Options
  • 19-03-2015 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Buying from US of A. Having probs with vendors who won't send outside USA (conus only) Shipito.com offer a US address (parcel motel type service) cheaper shipping rate options. another option they can store multiple packages and repackage as one package for you. I've used them 4 times and they're 100%. Just putting it out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I've wondered about a US ParcelMotel before. I bought a lot of artisan soaps last year and paid a bloody fortune in shipping plus got caught bad for customs once. I use ParcelMotel all the time albeit less going forward with the exchange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭skankles

I've wondered about a US ParcelMotel before. I bought a lot of artisan soaps last year and paid a bloody fortune in shipping plus got caught bad for customs once. I use ParcelMotel all the time albeit less going forward with the exchange rate.

I'd recommend using Shipito strictly for vendors who won't ship to Ireland ONLY. Those diligent boys and girls in revenue/ customs will still take a slice at the other end. Be warned!

Advertisement