Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avent Microwave Steriliser - 6 bottle version? I can only find the 4 now.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

what about this one??

there is this too but it's quite pricey... littlewoods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I squeezed the 6 bottles into the 4 bottle version by leaving the lids out, and pouring boiling water over those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

hoodwinked wrote: »
    what about this one??

there is this too but it's quite pricey... littlewoods

That first one is the 4bottle version. That second is the 6 but I don't want to buy the whole kit if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

slinky2000 wrote: »
    That first one is the 4bottle version. That second is the 6 but I don't want to buy the whole kit if possible.

i wasn't sure with amazon as the third image has 6 bottles and it said "a newer version of this is available" so i thought it may be the 6 they are shipping...

but i agree the whole kit is pricey.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i wasn't sure with amazon as the third image has 6 bottles and it said "a newer version of this is available" so i thought it may be the 6 they are shipping...

but i agree the whole kit is pricey.

Yea it's definately 4. I actually bought this one thinking it was the 6, returned it and now I can't find any 6s. Might just have to buy the 4 version. Don't want a second hand 6 version which there are a few on eBay, adverts etc.

• Advertisement

Tried several boots, mothercare and smyths in Dublin today on my lunch and none of them have it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Try ringing Avent? I have the old 6 bottle basket but wanted the newer one for the newer bottles and they sent it out free of charge. They may still have the old ones. Both baskets fit in the steriliser (well the old one anyway)

Interesting. I never thought about that! I'll give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Ray367

Hey slinky2000,
    Just checked on mothercare for you. Avent mincrowave steam steriliser for 6bottles is available there dor €23. Have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Ray367

Hi slinky2000,
    Just checked on mothercare for you. Avent microwave steam steriliser for 6bottles is available for€23. Have a look there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Heatons have them for 15 euro.

Advertisement