Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One drive music locker

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

ablelocks wrote: »
    upload your own music to one drive and play it anywhere on multiple devices using Xbox Music
    Works great. I've used this on my Xbox and it was easy to use and great not to need an Xbox Live Music Pass

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

This is a fantastic addition, I'd be using Xbox Music solely, if it wasn't for the strength of Spotify's streaming library.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Works great. I've used this on my Xbox and it was easy to use and great not to need an Xbox Live Music Pass

You do need a pass on iOS and Android, so that's a little bonus for Windows users ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

theothernt wrote: »
    You do need a pass on iOS and Android, so that's a little bonus for Windows users ;-)
    Haha. Yeah, I forgot about people on non-Windows devices. Nice to have a little perk for owing a Windows Phone now (for once?), eh?

One handy benefit of this (since I have unlimited Data) is that I can delete all the local music files off my Lumia 920 and have just freed up 12GB of space that I can now fill up with other junk :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

MJohnston wrote: »
    This is a fantastic addition, I'd be using Xbox Music solely, if it wasn't for the strength of Spotify's streaming library.

Isn't Xbox Music's streaming library much larger than spotify's ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

PaulieC wrote: »
    Isn't Xbox Music's streaming library much larger than spotify's ?

This info is a little old but Xbox Music should have a bigger library...

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/27es7e/psa_xbox_music_has_38_million_songs_vs_spotifys/

Xbox's 38 million vs Spotify's 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Might be in general, but for my own needs, XM falls short more often in library than Spotify does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Was wondering how this worked. I put the music on onedrive on sunday and nothing happened until today. Now i can see my other music. Quite cool. No longer need to plug the phone in to put new music on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Can listen to Metallica and The Beatles again without having to revert to WMP to do it :D

Advertisement