Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Television-The Academy-June 12th 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

didnt know about this....thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Hey Folks,

I have a spare ticket to this, I've offered it to my friends but they're either going already or else aren't interested so if anyone wants to head along to this tomorrow night PM me (hot single ladies get preference :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Happy camper for this one, won tickets for it, think the last time I won anything was on the beatbox when ian dempsey was hosting it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Happy camper for this one, won tickets for it, think the last time I won anything was on the beatbox when ian dempsey was hosting it

I think everyone "won" tickets for this one! ;) I expect there to be quite the queue at the box office for people on guestlist

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I think everyone "won" tickets for this one! ;) I expect there to be quite the queue at the box office for people on guestlist

Yup, there was a bit of a queue for that, think about half the people in there had the little band thingies

• Advertisement
Advertisement