Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing aptitude exam

Options
  • 19-03-2015 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I have applied for Nursing and have to sit the aptitude test in april. Im thinking of doing the test preperation course with kilroy's but not sure if its worth it or not? Anybody have any experience or info?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elisemcnulty

Hey!

I have applied through CAO for mature nursing and have done some research online, and by what I have gathered it is very much recommended to take the full day course (especially if you are not confident with calculations part of the test and/or it has been awhile since you have been a student) I will be doing my full day pre course on the 10th of April trough career services, and by the looks of it online the places in Dublin for it are filling up quickly, so if it is something you would like to do, Id book my place sooner rather then later.

Also there is good few books available online and on amazon to help to prep for the aptitude exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Pos087

Hi did ye get a letter today from CAO?

Advertisement