Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pint of Guinness in Waterford

Options
  • 19-03-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I was having a discussion with some friends on Paddys day about where to find the best Pint of Guinness in Waterford. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

The Tap Room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Jordans. Phillies Grimes

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭coopdog85

Nicky's in the mayors walk do the nicest pints of Guinness in Waterford in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Its a completly subjective issue coming down to who pours and how often its poured. Play it safe and go for the large bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Gardner

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Jordans. Phillies Grimes
    defo not phillys. drank in there for over 10 years. muck! haven't been in there since xmas when i saw pizza boxes all over the gaff. a traditional pub ruined

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

The Woodman pours a nice pint

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Murphy's on The Quay do a really nice pint of Guinness.
    I'd also rate Nicky's & The Tap Roomon The Mayor's Walk. Good pints, there.
    Geoff's isn't bad and probably the best around John Street. Didn't like Woodman pints at all, last two nights I was in.

In Grimes the last thing on my mind is Guinness. There's way too much choice in there for that. Dungarvan Porter is excellent. Think it's seasonal, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Alfie's or the cleaboy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

Murphy on the Quay or the pig in portlaw

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

The showboat snooker hall :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement