Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think are the worst mainstream/popular actors?

Options
  • 19-03-2015 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I don't mean actors you don't like or can't stand, but actors you think are actually bad/untalented and, in an ideal world, undeserving of their success.

Personally, I think Sofia Vergara is eternally average - I won't say bad, because there's worse to be seen out there, sure... but I find her overplayed, over-the-top, disconnected performances frustrating to watch - especially considering that she's touted to be the richest/most successful working actress at the moment. She perpetrates a very shallow overused stereotype, milking every line, yelling in rambled broken English. No doubt as requested by producers and execs, but regardless of the direction she receives, I think she comes across as a poor actress. I know she's probably very hard working and all that, but if talent is to the indicator of success, I really don't think she's deserving of the praise.

Advertisement