Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Street Lights

Options
  • 19-03-2015 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

is it just me or does anyone else think its darker than normal in the city in the evening, Have noticed a few street lights not working on rose inn street, Where can you complain too, council or is it an electric Ireland problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

linny wrote: »
    is it just me or does anyone else think its darker than normal in the city in the evening, Have noticed a few street lights not working on rose inn street, Where can you complain too, council or is it an electric Ireland problem

Me too. I find Greensbridge area particularly bad. I find the lighting in general in Kilkenny poor compared to other towns/cities. Ring road/suburbs well lit though in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

airtricity are responsible for street lighting as far as i know,you need to take pole number if possible and ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

the ones I noticed are the ones hanging on the cables and from the buildings,

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

It's not that long ago the City's street lights were turned off at midnight. Bit of a struggle to get home, no fancy shop lighting either !.Spoiled the lot of yis............LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

linny wrote: »
    Where can you complain too, council or is it an electric Ireland problem
    Talk to Joe..
    joe-duffy.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement