Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Carraig Midhe

• 19-03-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,671 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

i know there have been on threads on the Carraig Midhe/Westbury/Shannon Banks area in the past, but they are a bit old now.

I am wondering if anybody lives in or has recently lived in Carraig Midhe and could comment on safety/anti-social behaviour/other things that might put a potential tenant (family) off moving there?

I took a drive through the area today and didn't see anything too bad, but wanted to hear if boards had anything to say.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Friends of mine live there and I have never heard them complain about any antisocial behaviour.
    Like most Limerick city estates there are regeneration families living there.
    My tip for checking out estates for anitsocial behaviour is to drive through it on Friday/Saturday nights to see what type of a crowd are hanging around

Advertisement