Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Box on Lamp Post near St. Michaels Rowing Club...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Parchment wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what this white box is on the lamp post? I pass it almost daily and it really bugs me! It seems to be some sort of camera inside.

I hope this link from Google Street View works:

https://www.google.ie/maps/@52.663698,-8.636512,3a,75y,262.46h,83.29t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sKEqoIUo0MboXGQUgHqh5Uw!2e0

Yes it's a camera to catch any dumping going on at the recycling bank. At this angle its easy to catch license plates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Yeah, my cousin got caught with this. His friend left a plastic bag when offloading bottles and they traced the registration back to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

power101 wrote: »
    Yes it's a camera to catch any dumping going on at the recycling bank. At this angle its easy to catch license plates

i can sleep easy at night! Thanks so much for that. Its the little things!

Advertisement