Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy these T-Shirts for a cheap price in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-03-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

T-Shirts made of:

96% polyester
    4% elastane
    For Men

I'm flexible in changing the percentage for each component.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭glacial_pace71

Not quite what you're looking for but I've found that Penny's attempt at a polyester/elastane mix is actually quite tolerable. They're called TechnoLayer. I snip off the inner labels so couldn't tell you the percentage of non-polyester fibres but they're a mix of some description as they don't hang loose. Not quite as good as the big brand tech vests but still quite useful, e.g. I've run 20+ mile training runs in them with no nipple bleed. They're clear of any printed messages or logos in the wrong places. I think you can get them for €2 or €3 each, so even if you didn't like them you could try them out for less than the cost of a newspaper or some other small daily expense.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭tendjose

Not quite what you're looking for but I've found that Penny's attempt at a polyester/elastane mix is actually quite tolerable. They're called TechnoLayer. I snip off the inner labels so couldn't tell you the percentage of non-polyester fibres but they're a mix of some description as they don't hang loose. Not quite as good as the big brand tech vests but still quite useful, e.g. I've run 20+ mile training runs in them with no nipple bleed. They're clear of any printed messages or logos in the wrong places. I think you can get them for €2 or €3 each, so even if you didn't like them you could try them out for less than the cost of a newspaper or some other small daily expense.

I think they're called skins because they are very tight to the body.

I'll take a look in pennys anyway, but if someone else knows places to buy skins let me know.

Advertisement