Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarmac stains

• 20-03-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey ,
    Can anyone please give me advice, I got Tarmac done on my drive and around the back of the house last summer. In the last few months white and brown stains has appeared all over the Tarmac and it looks awful especially after the money we paid. We got the contractor to come back and look at it and he said he has never seen it before. When we looked back at pictures of new kerbs being laid just before the Tarmac there was like a paper under the kerb and it seems to be the same colour as what's on the drive. But the contractor is blaming the ground ?? There are houses next door wit Tarmac and they don't have the White wash look on the Tarmac. Please I would appreciate it if anyone has come across this before.
    Thank you.

Advertisement