Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5kg of Flavoured Whey Protein - €50. [No Referral Codes]

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

tonic wine wrote: »
    Just used this and got my order for €45.
    Added the offer to my basket, then registered with the above code.

Mine is <Snip>

Thanks, least we both benefit from this :)
    would you mind PM'ing me the order number so i can email BP to get my €5 discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mackcracknsack

Has the 2 2.5kg offer for 50 expired. Doesn't seem to be there anymore. Getting charged 75 with referral : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Referral code: <Snip>

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭68508224

TheKBizzle wrote: »
    Cheers OP. Got this for €45

Referral code <Snip>

Thanks OP. Used above code. My referral code is <Snip>if anyone wants to use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Showing up as 79.98 in my basket...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Showing up as 79.98 in my basket...

Have to use discount code PER225.

My code is <Snip> btw ;)

I have tried EVERYTHING and there's nowhere to apply a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

I just tried it there again, it looks as if the offer has expired.

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    I just tried it there again, it looks as if the offer has expired.

Still working for me when I logged out first.

• Advertisement

http://www.bulkpowders.ie/checkout/cart/

Theres something really fishy about this site. Went through the whole process, applied the discount, referral code, showed up in basket at 45 euro. Entered my bank card details to pay and hit pay and website just looped me back to homepage, cant even tell if it took my 45 euro or what and dont want to pay again.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭kaerobe

Good Good, trying the vanilla. Some other good prices on the site.

My code is <Snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,455 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

kaerobe wrote: »
    Good Good, trying the vanilla. Some other good prices on the site.

My code is <Snip>.

Used this, mine is <Snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,443 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Theres something really fishy about this site. Went through the whole process, applied the discount, referral code, showed up in basket at 45 euro. Entered my bank card details to pay and hit pay and website just looped me back to homepage, cant even tell if it took my 45 euro or what and dont want to pay again.

There's nothing wrong with BulkPowders. I've been using them for two years at least. They sponsor a lot of athletes in the UK and starting in Ireland now as well.
    I had that problem before but it was due to the browser I was using. Try switching your browser and if that doesn't work click to pay with PayPal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Liam O wrote: »
    Used this, mine is <Snip>

Just used yours there Liam O and also got the extra 5 euro off.

Mine is <Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks whitelightrider, I ordered with your code, mine is <Snip>

Heres my code if anybody wants an extra €5 off. <Snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

sue97 wrote: »
    Thanks whitelightrider, I ordered with your code, mine is <Snip>

Took you referral cheers!

anyone want mine its <Snip>

OP: excellent bargain just what ive been waiting for!! im almost finished my 10kg bag from ON gold standard whey and fancy something new.

took the strawberry as its usually consistantly nice with any protein powder ive got!
    45 quid a great bargain!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

<Snip> referral code

Still trying to get the order done. Continues to say €75 for the 2 items (Pure Whey Protein™ Vanilla 2.5kg) in the basket. Anyone else see this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Lovely stuff! Cheers for posting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

You can check your order history at the top of website when you log in, or just send them a quick email. I have been using them for a while without any issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭sue97

JG0YPR referral code

Still trying to get the order done. Continues to say €75 for the 2 items (Pure Whey Protein™ Vanilla 2.5kg) in the basket. Anyone else see this?

Empty your shopping cart, log out. Place your order, put in the 25% discount code, then log in and put in the referral code.

Worked for me this way but not any other way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Here is a referral code if anyone wants one
    <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Promis

Thanks Mr Muffin.
    Order two different 2.5kg flavored bags of whey and use the code 'PER225', with referral code it was was €45, with free shipping, approx 10 minutes left.

My referral code is <Snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Promis wrote: »
    Thanks Mr Muffin.
    Order two different 2.5kg flavored bags of whey and use the code 'PER225', with referral code it was was €45, with free shipping, approx 10 minutes left.

My referral code is MO9P4M

Used that referral code to sign up. Heres mine if anyone wants it <Snip>.
    Popped 2x 2.5kg bags of the Pure Whey Protein into the basket and got the 5% discount referral bonus. Still coming to €74.98. Offer must be over.

I'll stick with myprotein. Current offer gives you 5KG of Impact Whey Protein for €62.15 after the 20% off discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

kendragon wrote: »
    Used that referral code to sign up. Heres mine if anyone wants it KOBNYW.
    Popped 2x 2.5kg bags of the Pure Whey Protein into the basket and got the 5% discount referral bonus. Still coming to €74.98. Offer must be over.

I'll stick with myprotein. Current offer gives you 5KG of Impact Whey Protein for €62.15 after the 20% off discount.

Whats the 20% off code for myprotein?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Pissed I missed this, ordered Thursday, no mention on site of discount!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

phobia2011 wrote: »
    sure was a good deal for 45 yoyo's

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Best deal I've seen on protein in a long time. Their UK site was 2 x 2.5kg bags for £50 which is about €20 in the difference. They're always good to deal with too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Whats the 20% off code for myprotein?

You'll always find their discount codes on their main page. The one yesterday was CHOOSE1

• Advertisement

phobia2011 wrote: »

It was the main banner on their home page all day Thursday and all day Friday. Plus we got an email about the offer in Wednesday's night. You should sign up for the newsletter as this is probably the best whey deal I've seen in a long time too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Anyone get a dispatch email? Just checked my order tonight and the status is at FAILED IMPORT ?

Belfunk wrote: »
    Anyone get a dispatch email? Just checked my order tonight and the status is at FAILED IMPORT ?

No dispatch email but got an email from them saying that due to the unprecedented demand for this offer, the delivery will be delayed by a day or two. I don't mond tbh I'm not standing waiting ont it as still have some at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

I also received that email about an hour ago although DPD tried to deliver today and i wasn't at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Got the same email about delayed delivery. Fingers crossed it'll arrive today. Almost out!

mine set to arrive tomorrow, i ordered the chocolate cookies, anybody tried this flavor before

Surfn wrote: »
    mine set to arrive tomorrow, i ordered the chocolate cookies, anybody tried this flavor before

I have it. Tastes like oreos to me

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I have it. Tastes like oreos I think.
    sounds good to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Got they 24-48Hr delay email. My order status is "Despatching now"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

My order arrived this morning. Hitting the gym after lunch so will get back and report on the shake after.

Very good value at 50 quid.

Just tried it there. I bought the Vanilla flavor.

Mixes well and taste fine, though it does have a slight carmel aftertaste which is no bad thing really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just tried it there. I bought the Vanilla flavor.

Mixes well and taste fine, though it does have a slight carmel aftertaste which is no bad thing really.

Sounds good to me... Collecting mine this evening...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

My order arrived this morning. Hitting the gym after lunch so will get back and report on the shake after.

Very good value at 50 quid.

You could have got it for 45 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,455 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Tried my chocolate peanut there earlier, bit of a noob to this so was unsure of the dosage but gave it a heaped big spoonful. Tasted a lot better in just water than I was expecting, that's for sure, looking forward to getting through this one in the coming weeks/months and onto the chocolate mint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Does anyone not have any views/concerns about all the artificial flavours or sweeteners in some of the cheaper brands? Generally even the 'unflavoured options' usually have some of these sweeteners to act as flavour enhancers. Usually the more fancy the packing, the more there is.

I haven't tried this brand btw (maybe someone will upload an image of the ingredients list). Will only use '100% organic, grass-fed, gm-free, hormone-free whey'. The ingredients label therefore says '100% whey' and not a drop of anything else, nothing, nada.

Everything in the larger brand health shops is loaded with some or most of the following (some natural, yes, but some straight from a chemist's lab). Most of these are high sugar-carbs forming also:

Sugar
    Sugar alcohols {AKA: Sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol }
    Sucrose
    Saccharin
    Sucralose
    Stevia leaf extract
    Acesulfame potassium
    Aspartame - this one esp. has received some mixed opinions
    Neotame
    Agave nectar
    High-fructose corn syrup
    Honey

Might be worth considering, if you're putting 5kg of product into yourself every bunch of months, no?

• Advertisement

:o Oh my

Not if you are already an existing customer that has been using BP long before this offer ;)

Although, I did get €5 credit for one of the guys using my referral code.

Liam O wrote: »
    Tried my chocolate peanut there earlier, bit of a noob to this so was unsure of the dosage but gave it a heaped big spoonful. Tasted a lot better in just water than I was expecting, that's for sure, looking forward to getting through this one in the coming weeks/months and onto the chocolate mint.

Same here. I use a heaped scoop to about 250ml water give or take.

If your ever rushing and need a nice breakie, I use this as a breakie on the go, great for early morning drive to college etc :

200ml milk with one scoop of the chocolate peanut whey.
    Shake it up.
    Then add a scoop of porridge/oats and a heaped spoonful of peanut butter.

Leave it in the fridge over night and then grab as you go the next morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

just collected mine from depot as missed delivery last week, strawberry tastes nice. 2 scoop with water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Does anyone not have any views/concerns about all the artificial flavours or sweeteners in some of the cheaper brands? Generally even the 'unflavoured options' usually have some of these sweeteners to act as flavour enhancers. Usually the more fancy the packing, the more there is.

I haven't tried this brand btw (maybe someone will upload an image of the ingredients list). Will only use '100% organic, grass-fed, gm-free, hormone-free whey'. The ingredients label therefore says '100% whey' and not a drop of anything else, nothing, nada.

Everything in the larger brand health shops is loaded with some or most of the following (some natural, yes, but some straight from a chemist's lab). Most of these are high sugar-carbs forming also:

Sugar
    Sugar alcohols {AKA: Sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol }
    Sucrose
    Saccharin
    Sucralose
    Stevia leaf extract
    Acesulfame potassium
    Aspartame - this one esp. has received some mixed opinions
    Neotame
    Agave nectar
    High-fructose corn syrup
    Honey

Might be worth considering, if you're putting 5kg of product into yourself every bunch of months, no?
    It's fine, and the peer reviewed data says so. Many people will give you an opinion on artificial sweeteners, but opinions don't mean much in the face of facts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement