Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill

Options
  • 20-03-2015 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

first off been trying to get through to eircom on phone for last 30 mins, get to final stage and always seem to get cut off.
    i have a final bill here from eircom and there is 197.62 euro broadband early cease charge.
    eircom sent me out a letter awhile back to say they were putting there price up and i could end my contract without any penalty. i  called them up to make sure off this.
    this fee should not be on my final bill and need something done about it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Surfn wrote: »
    first off been trying to get through to eircom on phone for last 30 mins, get to final stage and always seem to get cut off.
    i have a final bill here from eircom and there is 197.62 euro broadband early cease charge.
    eircom sent me out a letter awhile back to say they were putting there price up and i could end my contract without any penalty. i  called them up to make sure off this.
    this fee should not be on my final bill and need something done about it
    Hi Surfn

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement