Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map of the World!

Options
  • 20-03-2015 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a nice ''Map of the World'' in Cork...preferably of 3/4ft width x length ...but ideally with a cork board, if not I am willing to buy the cork board separately (also need some ideas where these can be purchased in Cork).

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

Easons have them. They're down the back of the ground floor section by the travel books. Not sure of exact size but they're big.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

Saw some in Art n Hobby in Douglas Court last evening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

The is it bookstation shop in Tesco's Douglas has cork board if you are looking..

If you get badly badly stuck and cannot find anything I got a map free with the national geographic subscription recently could like part with it if you were very stuck.

Kind of one of those things im like ohhh I always wanted one, but I still haven't put it anywhere so not sure will it ever be used

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is a shop in Maylor street that might have it. It seems to do educational toys/equipment etc. It is near Smiths Toy Store

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ElecKtrA

Milly33 wrote: »
    The is it bookstation shop in Tesco's Douglas has cork board if you are looking..

If you get badly badly stuck and cannot find anything I got a map free with the national geographic subscription recently could like part with it if you were very stuck.

Kind of one of those things im like ohhh I always wanted one, but I still haven't put it anywhere so not sure will it ever be used

Hi Milly33,

Thanks for your suggestion and offer of your Geo map, that's very kind of you, but I'm sure i'll pick up a map somewhere soon, cheers again :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement