Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paye Anytime Password Problems

Options
  • 20-03-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So I finally got setup with the revenue office and I applied for Paye anytime to make things easier. It says on the revenue site it takes 5 working days for the password to arrive. I have been waiting for nearly two weeks now without any password

What should I do should I contact them or just keep waiting ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I would contact them about it on Monday. You can give them and see what the problem is.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Len_007

Took ages for me too, I think it was three weeks in total, they had to ring me to confirm some details also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭relax carry on

If your details do not automatically match Revenues system checks, then you go forward manual verification process which can take weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jamiex304

thanks for the responses got through to them and they confirmed that it would be sent out soon

Advertisement