Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cateye Velo Wireless +

• 20-03-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭

Is there any stop start function on these.
    It seems it runs automatically once the wheel goes around which is fine. But if you stop for a coffee for 15 mins and it goes into standby mode will you able to continue with your trip after the 15 mins.
    Also if you want to start a brand new trip what do you press?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

Is there any stop start function on these.
    It seems it runs automatically once the wheel goes around which is fine. But if you stop for a coffee for 15 mins and it goes into standby mode will you able to continue with your trip after the 15 mins.
    Also if you want to start a brand new trip what do you press?

Thanks

It's auto stop/start, triggered by the wheel moving so doesn't count downtime.
    Iirc it's 10 mins before it switches to Standby mode and shows the current clock time.
    (just spin the wheel once if you want to keep it accumulating etc)
    Hold down the main button to zero it for new trip. (Total trip dist is saved tho)

I always carried my phone on me for music and had the Strava gps App recording
    everything so just wanted something cheap for a quick glance down etc.
    I bought one 2nd hand off a lad here almost 2 years ago to try & its still rockin'.
    Amazon reviews say it all really. It's a no brainer for the dosh tbh.

There's a gansy load of similar sitting around in people sheds after they stepped
    up to Garmin 200 & 500's etc last summer. (Feckin' hoarders :pac:)

€40 new from Amazon thru Parcel Motel, €44 from Halfrauds shops,
    or just stick up a wanted ad in the adverts section here and you'll get one for €20-25.

Advertisement