Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact form on Boi Website

Options
  • 20-03-2015 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I've been sending support mails via the contact form on your website. noone is getting back - how do I get support for ATM issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, I've been sending support mails via the contact form on your website. noone is getting back - how do I get support for ATM issues?
    Hi irishuser11,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear you haven't had a response to your query, can you let me know if you sent a request in recently as queries submitted through the website are usually responded to within a day or two?

The team managing those emails does not have account access so if you have an account specific query it is advisable to call Bank of Ireland 365 at 0818 365 365 or your branch for assistance.

You can also submit account queries through the ‘Ask a Question’ option on the Online Service Desk (if you are registered for 365 Online).

If you would like to let me know what your query relates to I may be able to help or I can certainly advise you who to contact.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishuser11

Hi, 

I was using an Ulster Bank ATM, which seemed to accept all my details but did not vend any money. I wanted to be sure that my account was not debited.

I still haven't received a reply from the online support form,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, 

I was using an Ulster Bank ATM, which seemed to accept all my details but did not vend any money. I wanted to be sure that my account was not debited.

I still haven't received a reply from the online support form,
    Hi irishuser11,

Thanks for your post. 

The team that handle queries submitted through the contact form on the website will not have account access to check this for you, however if you call Bank of Ireland 365 at 0818 365 365 a representative will be able to check your account for this transaction.

As mentioned if you are registered for 365 Online you also have the option to submit account queries through the ‘Ask a Question’ option on the Online Service Desk when you login to the website. The team answering those queries will be able to access your account and help you with any account specific queries. 

Thanks
    Nicola

[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement