Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ODEON Première Club Film Fan Monday

• 20-03-2015 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭

Just got the following email

We have some important information to share with you regarding ODEON Première Club Film Fan Monday.

At ODEON we are constantly reviewing the offers we make available to our guests. Whilst we try to maintain as many great offers as we can, sometimes, we need to review those. On the 23rd March our ODEON Première Club Film Fan Monday offer will come to an end. You will still be able to get our great value Bargain Wednesday tickets to enjoy the latest films each week.

We are sure you will continue to enjoy great value offers with ODEON, and earn and spend points on tickets, food and drink with ODEON Première Club. Be sure to keep an eye out for our ticket
    flash sales and other offers that we will email to you. Plus, follow us on facebook for our latest offers and competitions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Was this the mystery screening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

No that was/is screen unseen

Its
    25% off ticket price only on a Monday for ODEON Première Club cardholders

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Not much of a loss when you consider bargain Wednesdays is much better value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

I've been in the premier club for 2 years and didn't even know about the Monday deal (maybe I should read up on them) so no loss to me, and as mentioned, the Wednesday deal is better.

I wonder what they'll take away next.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I believe they're planning on offering more 2 for 1 ticket deals throughout the quieter periods so again better offering than the Monday deal.

I'm sure there will be cut backs but that's expected in most cinemas especially during the lull period of between Oscar season and Summer Box Office season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

The two for ones are great, but with such a short date people either give them away or go and see a film they don't really want to(probably the idea)

Went to see Focus with herself @ 1545, midway through the trailers another couple came in and that was it.

I said it before about trying stuff like
    Vote for a classic film to be shown once a month
    Women's film when big football/sport on(even tie in with a woman's charity)
    Work out deals with the surrounding coffee/food places

Advertisement