Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lites Group jobs

Options
  • 20-03-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi... I went for an interview with Lites Group during the week and I'm just wondering how much merchandisers get in wages as i didn't find that out yet?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 m cork

Corkdude81 wrote: »
    Hi... I went for an interview with Lites Group during the week and I'm just wondering how much merchandisers get in wages as i didn't find that out yet?

Cheers
    Just wondering how you got on with Lites am going to an interview with them next week

Cheers
    Just wondering how you got on with Lites am going to an interview with them next week

Cheers

Advertisement