Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid Easter eggs?

Options
  • 20-03-2015 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just wondering if such things as non-hollow easter eggs exist? I've been fantasizing about having one but they don't seem to be a thing anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭geecee

Broken teeth?
    How would you eat it?
    Think of trying to eat a Terrys Chocolate orange if you didn't break into segments... Impossible i reckon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

I seem to remember having 1 years ago.... Don't know where I got it, it was only about the size of a regular egg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Get a regular egg and melt some chocolate and fill it up? I'd say it would be rather sickening though!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I don't see the attraction, would be so difficult to tackle as said. The best thing about easter eggs is they are thin chocolate so like those small thin dairy milk bars, which melt in the mouth easier.

It would want to at least be like a wispa or aero or flake inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭micar

Kovu wrote: »
    Get a regular egg and melt some chocolate and fill it up? I'd say it would be rather sickening though!

definitely going to try this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

micar wrote: »

Galaxy egg with galaxy ripple type filling. Id buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

micar wrote: »
    I saw guides online, though there is not much too it.

I'd be going for nutella mixed with chocolate chips.

Guys have also made giant creme eggs.

article-2562807-1BA04E9300000578-470_638x713.jpg

Advertisement