Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belpark Duathlon summer series

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

Mr Tango wrote: »
    Triangle course rocked. Uncomplicated and fast.

You had to close Chesterfield Avenue for it. Not quite so uncomplicated for the organisers. And it was easy to miscount your laps and go out on one too many bike laps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Peterx wrote: »
    You had to close Chesterfield Avenue for it. Not quite so uncomplicated for the organisers. And it was easy to miscount your laps and go out on one too many bike laps :)

Both Tango and myself organised the Belpark Duathons on that course in a former life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

tunney wrote: »
    Both Tango and myself organised the Belpark Duathons on that course in a former life.

If not a book there must be at least a 3 act play to be written about that whole Belpark story. All these former lives by former organisers. How many names would have to be changed to protect the litigants?

And well done on the former organising. Despite my extra bike lap it was indeed a very enjoyable course.

Advertisement