Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamweek 31 Transfers.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Hello friends. Please help recommend a transfer for me :)

Maybe Sanchez out for someone, but who? Downing, Siggy, Carzola, ??

14j89kj.png

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

I want to fit Matty Philips into my starting lineup for his DGW. Any idea who I should take out? No transfers left. I think Burnley could do a job on Spurs, so maybe Eriksen or Kane? Thanks

Yf1PL.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Have 2FTs but only one DGWer (Austin).

I could bring Guzan in for Foster and start him over Myhill and/or Phillips in for Boyd and bench Eriksen.

However, I'm really tempted to do Koscielny and Wollschied to Terry and Naughton (would start Koscielny and Schlupp otherwise)

Am I mad to use 2FTs on defenders??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

3 Transfers.
    1 hit.

Bellerin -> Naughton
    Vertonghen -> Seamie Coleman
    Studge -> Costa

Ivanovic is too much at 7.6 and a rush of blood led me to Coleman for an attacking RB at the cheap, cheap price of 6.8.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Would love a bit of advice.

Aguero out for Rooney in OR

Sanchez out Mata in?

Cant decide what to do :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

joe123 wrote: »

Sanchez out Mata in?

B
    Aguero is fantastic captain material gw33

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

joe123 wrote: »

Sanchez out Mata in?

similar situation but its costa out for rooney (captain) to give me united cover for this gw or sanchez for mata... its hard, I'd defiantly fancy rooney to score, its just mata might not get the 90 minutes with adm back.

feel pretty ok not having benteke or austin.

similar situation but its costa out for rooney (captain) to give me united cover for this gw or sanchez for mata... its hard, I'd defiantly fancy rooney to score, its just mata might not get the 90 minutes with adm back.

I would not be selling costa this week with stoke home and then QPR away as well as a double in 34
    Sell Sanchez for mata

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Why sell Costa when you'll just need to use another FT to get him back for the DGW? Unless you have a WC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Foster/Myhill
    PVA-Terry-Bertrand-Schlupp-Bellerin
    Hazard-Sanchez-Boyd-Eriksen-Silva
    Austin-Aguero-Kane

2FT and 0.5m in the bank

Kinda unsure what to do here. All suggestions appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

km79 wrote: »
    I would not be selling costa this week with stoke home and then QPR away as well as a double in 34
    Sell Sanchez for mata

true. It feels like just one of those omens though, I reckon rooney will be as close to a cert for a successful captain pick as you could possibly get this gw. If I get rid of sanchez that's my arsenal cover gone too, not to mention losing a few a bit on him as he's 11.3 now, had him at 10.7.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Foster/Myhill
    PVA-Terry-Bertrand-Schlupp-Bellerin
    Hazard-Sanchez-Boyd-Eriksen-Silva
    Austin-Aguero-Kane

2FT and 0.5m in the bank

Kinda unsure what to do here. All suggestions appreciated
    Bellerin to Naughton if you don't fancy PVA or Foster to Davis just for the sake of not losing a FT. Looks good

i know a few are considering sanchez to mata so i said id have a look at price rises /falls
    mata is almost certain to rise tonight
    and sanchez close to a fall but may hang on.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Think it's time to play my final wildcard. Sitting in second, so I need this to power me into the lead! Any advice would be greatly appreciated:

HClIooyl.png

Thinking my starting team will be:

Myhill
    Bertrand Terry Alderweireld
    Hazard Sanchez Mata Mane
    Rooney(C) Costa Kane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Solve a riddle for me guys.

Sanchez and Ausitin or Giroud and Silva. Who's gonna score more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have 2 FT - tempted to get rid of Lukaku for Austin, but then that means i have to bench Erisken - he's been getting closer the last few games so not sure about that option, decisions..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Solve a riddle for me guys.
    Sanchez and Ausitin or Giroud and Silva. Who's gonna score more?
    This week: Sanchez and Austin
    Over the rest of the season: Silva and Giroud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Bellerin out for Alan Hutton,can't see him gain anything v Man Itd but should in second match of the GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

For anyone considering some Utd cover, Van Gaal has said Fellaini is currently undroppable:
    http://bbc.com/sport/football/32175937
    I was considering Mata, but this may change things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Dumped Bellerin for the (probably equally as useless) Reid. He's apparently back for West Ham and they have a good fixture. Hopefully it will pay off. Knowing my luck, probably not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If sturridge plays on Sunday then Sterling will continue in midfield, yeah.

I was all set to ship him before Sturridges injury but then held off on the basis of Sterling moving up front but now that's unlikely so I'm back to moving him on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Have only one transfer. Need a keeper. Is it mad to buy Guzan just because of DGW.

Giroud Kane Aguero.................worthwhile bringing in Austin or Benteke and if so who to sell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Did Bellerin to Rose. Dont know how to feel about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Panti or krul? Bellerin or pva? Can't choose which ones to play. Any advice?

MarkSRFC21 wrote:
    Panti or krul? Bellerin or pva? Can't choose which ones to play. Any advice?

Panti and Bellerin imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Although the games were at home, Austin has score 5 goals against Villa and QPR this season - fancy him to do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I thought about something similar, but I have a similar front 8 to harpstilidie. The reason I didn't do it, as I don't think I'd drop any of the other front 8 in place of him.

That did cross my mind but thinking the same. Don't know who I would drop.

Sterling to mata

Thought about that as well but have my Harps cup game next weekend and would rather Sterling v Newcastle than Mata v City.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Although the games were at home, Austin has score 5 goals against Villa and QPR this season - fancy him to do well.

How many were own goals? :P

• Advertisement

Bellerin to Naughton if you don't fancy PVA or Foster to Davis just for the sake of not losing a FT. Looks good

Just done Foster to Davis so I didn't lose a FT. Is it worth starting Hutton over PVA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Just done Foster to Davis so I didn't lose a FT. Is it worth starting Hutton over PVA?

Definitely. Hutton has two games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Giroud for Austin worth the punt? Be only one week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Thinking of Sanchez out, but for who? Considering Mata or Fellani, both would leave me enough cash to do Oliver Grioud to Costa next week. But untieds next two fixtures aren't great (after villa).

Only have one FT. Any thoughts?

Myhill - Forster
    Terry, Bertie, Naughton - PVA, Dawson.
    Silva, Mane, Hazard, Sanchez - Cork.
    Kane (c), Aguero, Grrioud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Sanchez to Siggy maybe next 6 are ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

If Bellerin doesn't play, Wolly comes in for him. I have no transfers left, so wondering if it's worth -4 to bring in Hutton or another DGW player for one of them. I should at least break even, but things are tight in the league and counting every point as precious at the moment.

Went with Bellerin to Naughton and Sanchez to Mata.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Went Bellerin to Naughton in the end. Slightly worried Wollscheid won't get his place back, Wilson was superb for Ireland. But Bellerin is definitely not going to be playing soon.

FHFC wrote: »
    Went Bellerin to Naughton in the end. Slightly worried Wollscheid won't get his place back, Wilson was superb for Ireland. But Bellerin is definitely not going to be playing soon.

I feel your pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

spock. wrote: »
    This week: Sanchez and Austin
    Over the rest of the season: Silva and Giroud
    Left sanchez in and took giroud out. half way towards a great decision if austin does the business cheers for the advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Bellerin out for Alan Hutton,can't see him gain anything v Man Itd but should in second match of the GW.
    .......no pressure Hutton but I'm expecting at least an assist v Utd:(

Left sanchez in and took giroud out. half way towards a great decision if austin does the business cheers for the advice

In fairness, I wasn't expecting Arsenal and qpr both to be 3-0 up at half-time.
    Glad you went with it though :)

Aguero & Ospina OUT
    Benteke & Green IN

WildCard next week.

Let's roll!

Why were you such a pussy? Costa got injured and everything! :o

Advertisement