Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand - 3 or 4 quick stupid questions.

Options
  • 22-03-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

I know it seems straight forward, but the slightly broken English on their website and emails threw me off a bit.

Basically they made it sound like they would send out my item and then I would have 2 weeks to pay for it. I assume that's not the case and I need to pay before they ship yes?

Out of the 3 credit card lodgement options, is there one that I should use in particular? Also will it give me an option to put in a reference number? If so..where is the number I give them.. as I see they have given me a ref number but I also have a login account ref number.

Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account: 731239469
    Bank code: 44010046
    Amount: 310,99 EUR
    Intended purpose: V2493996-1922842

for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: PBNKDEFF
    IBAN No: DE73440100460731239469
    Financial institution Sparkasse Soest
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account: 50014018
    Bank code: 41450075
    Amount: 310,99 EUR
    Intended purpose: V2493996-1922842

for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: WELADED1SOS
    IBAN No: DE30414500750050014018

Finally..is it too late to cancel order and enter a discount code? Can you enter multiple codes? My order is for a 300e monitor.

Answer me now boardies..and I shall answer the next Hardwarenewb that asks the questions! The cycle of life continues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You place the order, it goes to "Open". You pay for the order, then it goes to "Processing" then shipment. If after two weeks you havent paid they just cancel it.

Give them a buzz and ask them to cancel the original order, then you can place the new one with code, then pay.

Payment wise I used bank transfer once ages ago, and paypal every time since so I cant comment on the details there.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Thanks for that reply. I tried ringing them but I dont have the number right. I also sent them an email on friday and they haven't replied. Do you know the full correct contact number? When I try dialling international..people die.

Advertisement