Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clogher Road Crumlin

Options
  • 22-03-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi all,

We're looking into renting a house on Clogher Road roughly at the location linked below

https://goo.gl/maps/bZFiE

Does anyone have any knowledge of this area i.e. any social issues, break-ins etc.? I've driven up and down here a number of times and this side of Clogher Road seems to be fine.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Live close to there and have two mates who live on Clogher Rd, it's a great spot. Wouldn't be much social issues around that part of Crumlin and you're close to local amenities.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Brilliant. That's what I was thinking. I think people see the Crumlin address and fear the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

My aunt has lived on that road since before I was born, no issues whatsoever - definitely not worth writing it off because it's Crumlin/D12

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Brilliant. That's what I was thinking. I think people see the Crumlin address and fear the worst.

People that don't know the area at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I know the area well, and It's grand around there, especially that end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Its OK OP - you're on the Southside ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Nice view of mount Jerome cemetery from the back bedroom window . Have you realised this yet??

Advertisement