Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTB and house is listed with two estate agents

Options
  • 22-03-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Interested in a house (5 bedroom, large garden, good area, market here is booming, houses disappearing from daft almost instantly etc) that has been on the market since at least 2009. A for sale sign is on the streetview images from 2009 and another estate agent has it listed in 2012 for €170K, while another had it listed for 8 months, then relisted again now after sale fell through for €160k (was at 160 both times).

Obviously, I'm clueless as to what to offer, but since it is listed with 2 agents, should I speak with both? Would there be any reason to bother with both? Do a viewing with both agents? What say you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Our house had 2 agents. One is a typical estate agent, total cowboy, the other is sound. We dealt with the sound guy. Sale went through without too much hassle. I think the other agent still has our house on his office window. For 45kmore than we paid for it! :0

Advertisement