Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapouriser e liquid

Options
  • 22-03-2015 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Alright guys here's the deal I have a vaporiser but need to get more flavours. I'm 15 so I don't think I can just buy from a shop and if I order online my parents might open the package. Any help? By the way I'm pretty new here and don't know if this is in the right place so feel free to move it mods

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Alright guys here's the deal I have a vaporiser but need to get more flavours. I'm 15 so I don't think I can just buy from a shop and if I order online my parents might open the package. Any help? By the way I'm pretty new here and don't know if this is in the right place so feel free to move it mods

Any self respecting shop, online or B&M , has an over 18's policy, which I agree with . I would hope the only advice you would get here would be to not vape .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Don't vape.

Don't smoke either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

You're young enough to quit the smokes without aid, if that's the plan? Do it now before it's too late and you really get hooked, destroy your lungs and general health!

All online vape stores are over 18, most warn you of this upon logging in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Vaping is in enough hot water without a minor asking for recommendations.

You are under 18, so you should not be sold any sort of juice.

Whether it is ok for a minor to vape non nictotine juice is another story, but in my opinion they should not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I have serious doubts this poster is on the level!

Either way, you absolutely must stop smoking now before its too late.
    At 15, getting addicted to nicotine whether its smoking ridiculously dangerous cigarettes or the much less harmful (but still addicting - nicotine) in Vaping, you are forbidden by law to do either.
    But for crying out loud, you should be forbidden by your own common sense from even starting.
    At your age, girls (or boys) and playing sports should be your biggest pasttime. Heed the advice of your elders on this one, trust me!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Didihno wrote: »
    I have serious doubts this poster is on the level!

Mmmhmmm. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see this:
    moonboy52 wrote: »
    Whether it is ok for a minor to vape non nictotine juice is another story, but in my opinion they should not.

Become "Dangerous advice given to 15 year old on vapers forum! The young child was advised to smoke nicotine free vaper cigarettes!"

In one of the tabloids soon.

If that's the case they were at a lost cause, because all OP got was sensible, adult advice :) Not one person advised them to vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 GraffitiMelon

I vape to do vape tricks etc check on YouTube I use nicotine free also

That's extremely foolish,and I'd purposely avoid any YouTube channel with underage vapers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I vape to do vape tricks etc check on YouTube I use nicotine free also

You are probably too young to appreciate the ramifications of your actions, but throwing up videos is just giving the anti-vaping lobby ammunintion to point to.

I am surprised your parents are cool with it to be honest.

Oh no some 15 year old on the internet is blowing out flavoured vapour let's all start crying just close this post

Oh no some 15 year old on the internet is blowing out flavoured vapour let's all start crying just close this post

You just proved you're immaturity with that one post. Good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

How do you have a youtube channel for vaping tricks, but don't know where to get the liquids?

How do you have a youtube channel for vaping tricks, but don't know where to get the liquids?

I said check on YouTube for videos I didn't said I made videos..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I said check on YouTube for videos I didn't said I made videos..

Ah.

Vape tricks are naff. Take up graffiti.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Vape tricks, lol.

For those who may want to know I ended up buying a small bottle of vanilla extract and vegetable glycerin from Dunnes for about 4 euro altogether and mixed them up and it works like a charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Not gonna lie, you're an idiot. There is no guarantee that the vanilla flavouring you bought is safe to be vaporised and inhaled through your lungs. It's things like this going wrong that paints vaping in a bad light and negative press

Not gonna lie, you're an idiot. There is no guarantee that the vanilla flavouring you bought is safe to be vaporised and inhaled through your lungs. It's things like this going wrong that paints vaping in a bad light and negative press

Pure vanilla extract propylene glycol water
    Yes, I checked before hand I appreciate the concern but quite frankly- im not a retard.

• Advertisement

Pure vanilla extract propylene glycol water
    Yes, I checked before hand I appreciate the concern but quite frankly- im not a retard.

Water? Jaysis.

And the glycerin? Pharma grade, or cheap crap from Dunnes?

Water? Jaysis.

And the glycerin? Pharma grade, or cheap crap from Dunnes?

Distilled water and food grade glycerin

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Distilled water and food grade glycerin

Dude vape what you want but those vape/smoke tricks are pretty limited and lame. Find a more impressive party piece i say

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

good luck cloud chasing on 100% PG and an ego.

good luck cloud chasing on 100% PG and an ego.

Who the **** said it was 100% pg you ****ing bellend if your going to make an argument at least ****ing proof read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WarmT

Chuckin' mad titz on Dunnes Stores' finest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Who the **** said it was 100% pg you ****ing bellend if your going to make an argument at least ****ing proof read

*you're. ;)

Ahh, the youth of today. Did your mammy not teach you better manners?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Who the ...

If you want a short or long term holiday from the forum just let me know by continuing as you are. Folks can we attack the post not the poster. You know the boards golden rule and all that.

• Advertisement

mewso wrote: »
    If you want a short or long term holiday from the forum just let me know by continuing as you are. Folks can we attack the post not the poster. You know the boards golden rule and all that.

Bite me ya ******

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement