Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laya Health Website - Online Account Changes

Options
  • 22-03-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Hoping you can help here.

I logged into my Laya account this morning to check my renewal date. While there I also flicked through a number of plans to see, if I were to change plan, how much I would make on savings.

Thing is - this worked fine for one or two plans but as soon as I checked another plan it all seemed to save as my default plan without agreeing to changes or 'submitting' any request. I purposefully ensured that I did not go into any screen for accepting changes - much like you'd check your basket on amazon.co.uk and ensure you don't click 'purchase'.

Now it says I'm on a different plan with a monthly DD that isn't the same as what it should be (even on the new plan! It's about 7 euros per month more expensive) and now my contract is pushed out from December 2015 to March 2016.

Has anyone experienced this before? Are customer care in Laya good at rectifying the situation? They're not open until tomorrow (monday) so will have to give them a call.

Normally I'd accept making mistakes but the website has a lot to answer for here.

Thanks for reading. Hoping you can help.

Advertisement