Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**HPAT 2016**

Options
  • 22-03-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,

Looking for two people to form a group with in order to avail of the discount for the HPAT study material from MedEnry (€595 reduced to €425). If you’re interested give me a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 saif.khalid14

Hey,

Looking for two people to form a group with in order to avail of the discount for the HPAT study material from MedEnry (€595 reduced to €425). If you’re interested give me a shout.
    is the offer still on if yes i am willimg to join.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lifeofastudent

If one buys Med-Entry now is it going to be the same material until next year or is it going to be updated in November when registration for 2016 opens?

the material is constantly updated according to the website......are you willing to make a gropu with me so we can avail the disount lifeofastudent

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TestersWanted

Hi,

My daughter is also looking to join or form a group to avail of the ******** discount. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TestersWanted

Hi,

My daughter is also looking to join or form a group to avail of the MedEnttry discount. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

• Advertisement

i just did

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Morganmcl7

I am looking to join/form a group. If anyone is looking to avail of the group discount please pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sosh389

Hey wardowilkins.

I am looking to join a group. I would like to avail of the group discount please pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mar_ley

I am looking to join/form a group. If anyone is looking to avail of the group discount please pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cxrpe

Hi I would like to join a group to get the discount. Please pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 NASHSE1

I would like to join to

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ryan97

I'm interested in joining a group. Please PM if still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jake burns

Hi looking to join a group to get discount on web preparation, or possibly 2day course. Pm pls

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rach098

Im looking to join a group, please pm if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rach098

NASHSE1 wrote: »
    I would like to join to

Do you have a partner yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kkl7

If anyone is still looking for a partner for the med entry discount...I would definitely be interested in doing it and saving 170 euros! Please reply or pm me so we can arrange it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Conor.S125

Anyone still looking for a partner for the ******** offer

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aadohert

Hi, looking to join a group for the ******** course in early January. Please PM me. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aadohert

rach098 wrote: »
    Do you have a partner yet?

I'm also looking to join a group :)

Advertisement