Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sole trader online banking

Options
  • 22-03-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Recently set up a business account for small sole trader business. Will I need to register for the business online banking or can it be set up in the same way as my my personal account on 365 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Recently set up a business account for small sole trader business. Will I need to register for the business online banking or can it be set up in the same way as my my personal account on 365 
    Hi cruiser202006,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

With a sole Trader account, you can register for Bank of Ireland 365 Online. 
    To register for this please call 1890 365 500 and a representative will set up your online account within minutes. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
    You can also find more information on the features of Bank of Ireland 365 Online here.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭cruiser202006

Hi cruiser202006,

To register for this please call 1890 365 500 and a representative will set up your online account within minutes. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
    You can also find more information on the features of Bank of Ireland 365 Online here.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi only got to look into this last week! Representative told me I could only do this through my bank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi cruiser202006,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi only got to look into this last week! Representative told me I could only do this through my bank!
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi cruiser202006, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]It would depend on the way the account is set up if the account can be registered to view on Banking 365 Online. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If  you call BOI Direct on 0818365365 a representative can check if this account can be registered for 365 online or if you need to set up Business Online for your account. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hope this helps,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Tara C  [/font]

Advertisement