Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAE police clearance

Options
  • 22-03-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi ,

My girlfriend and I are trying to organise getting our working holiday visa s this year.

I admit we left it too late but when my girlfriend tried to get police clearance from Dubai, she had lived there for about 9 months, she was told by the embassy it would take 3 months to get. She also had to get fingerprints from the local garda station to start the process.

So i was wondering did anyone on here have experience of getting police clearance from the UAE ? Did it take 3 months? Any advice ?

And a quick second question. When did the second round of working holiday visas become available last year?

Thank s

Advertisement