Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Please

• 22-03-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've a wedding in a months time and I am at a total loss as to what to wear.

I need a dress with some sort of sleeve even just a cap sleeve as the top of my arm has a burn mark that I am extremely self conscious about.

I am a size ten and 5ft 7, green, red and purple are the main colors that suit me.

I find a lot of these type of dresses can look extremely frumpy.

I saw a nice dress on Asos the Jarlo Kelly Maxi Dress With Cap Sleeve and Lace Insert, in green or burgundy but not sure if its wedding appropriate or how to accessorize.

Looking for any ideas thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Have you tried www.theprettydresscompany.com , lots of nice dresses with sleeves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Love these two from Zara. I don't think the first one is too white for a wedding but some might disagree.

Product code: 2229/624
    2229624251_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1421430224656

Product code: 8342/031
    8342031600_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1421087917653

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I spotted that first dress on Pippa O Connors blog - http://www.pippa.ie/make-uphair-what-i-wore-pippas-fashion-factory/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Perhaps try a personal shopper?
    I think House Of Fraser in Dundrum has them... probably Arnotts too.
    Let them know what you're looking for / occasion / etc...
    My mate used one before for a wedding she went to and was very positive about the experience.

Of course, the stylish boardsies here also will have great advice and tips!

Advertisement