Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two weeks in NYC

Options
  • 22-03-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, I have tickets booked to New York form the 28th of July to the 8th of August. I'm currently doing the Leaving Cert and wanted to go somewhere and enjoy myself after the 'hard' year. I'm planning on going on my own and staying in my brothers house who is going to be working in the city for the summer, but he doesn't think he will have much time to spend with me. I was just wondering about the things I could get up to over there for the two weeks, I don't want to spend the whole time shopping over there or ending up wasting a day because I missed out on a good opportunity. Oh and what are some good places for food? I heard Katz's Deli is amazing but I doubt that's the only place that could be recommended. And are the shows on Broadway worth the money? Or is there any way of getting cheaper tickets? Any ideas would be helpful! Thanks Guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

There is a place in times square behide the steps that sale tickets cheaper but you have to quick as they can sell fast. they have a sign up that tells you what tickets are on on sale

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

This is a link to the TKTS real-time offers : https://www.tdf.org/nyc/81/TKTS-Live

Katz's Deli is really just a good New York Deli. If you've never been to one before then IMHO you don't need to go specifically to Katz if you're not already in that neighbourhood.

Advertisement