Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Week 10 Results

Options
  • 23-03-2015 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Pack welcome back Aaron Rodgers in emphatic fashion.....

Trounce the Chargers 45-10

Lacy with near 200 yards rushing and two TDs. Rodgers with 4 TDs, over 300 yards and just two incompletions off about 30 throws.

Daniels and Matthews bullyied the Chargers O-Line and got a few sacks each.

Had to punt in the red zone towards the end to avoid going over the score limit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Vikings 28-0

1st drive of the game brees lead the saints down field for a td catch by cooks, vikings get the ball but get sacked and go for a pass play on 3rd down which rookie cb rainey burns caught for first career intercept, after intercept brees leads saints down field for a ingram rushing td in 2nd qt, 3qt vikings started moving the ball down field but at half way on 2nd an long after a sack they throw a pick to cb burns again, carpenter leads a rush attack which brees finishes off with td pass to stills, at start of 4th qt burns picks of a pass and at vikings 28, brees then throws a td pass to cooks, so saints just run the ball to see out clock, vikings never got into saints half they missed a 50 yard fg as did i on last play of game, saints now 7-2 with cpu buccs next followed by helis titans
    saints brees 168 yards 3tds 0ints, vikings moore 64 yards 0tds 3 ints, saints carpenter 215 yards rushed, vikings peterson 61yards, saints 21 first downs vikings 6, saints clock 19:38 vikings 12:22, saints 4 sacks mack2, freeney 1, jordan 1, vikings 1 barr,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Beat the PAts but Brady didnt make it easy,even taking a couple of read options, one for a TD!

didnt get ahead until this play
    http://xboxclips.com/kaiche/fcd0b8ac-06aa-42e3-9293-dc8a22ac140f

then defended for my life, Pats got inside the 10 but Gronk got injured and didnt return, then Brady threw a pass straight to Huff to catch and titans win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Internet keeps kicking me off my game so I'll try again 2morrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

One of these days i'll get a win. Week 10 wont be that day...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

After 2 attempts i cant get my game played v the bills, so it can go to sim.

Cue Injuries to my best players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Another loss for the Colts. Two pick sixes. I don't understand how the Ds I am playing against can catch the ball so easily yet it is like my guys are trying to catch the ball with inflatable hands. Also my O-line is the worst. I hate this game.

Also...idiot! I bought Madden for 40 POUNDS a week before it was on EA access!!! Traded it in and got 20 euro store credit in gamestop. EA access is only 5 euro more than. So prob worth it for NBA, UFC, Need for Speed, Battlefield 4.

Advertisement