Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Student to Affinity credit card

Options
  • 23-03-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I currently hold a student credit card with BOI, and I have recently upgraded my student current account to a "standard" personal current account. 

If I switch to a BOI Affinity credit card (as I am no longer a student), I assume that my current credit limit would transfer to the new card by default? If so, could I request a credit limit increase straight away?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Jerzual

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

To check this further, it will be best to call our Card Services Team on 0818 200 343. Sorry, as terms and conditions can apply, we're unable to provide direct answers here to your query.

A Representative will be happy to answer all of your questions on the above contact number.

More information here on this Card type.

Thanks 
    Alison

Advertisement