Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentisit in City Centre

Options
  • 23-03-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist in the City centre area? There are so many I just want to try make sure I get a good one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Wife recently used Smiles on O'Connell st said it was good. They did a few fillings over a couple of weeks there was never any waiting around always started on time. Apparently its quite open plan which sounds weird for a dentist!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Grafton Dental Surgery, on Grafton St. It's on the second floor above the Butlers Chocolate Shop. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Grafton Dental Surgery, on Grafton St. It's on the second floor above the Butlers Chocolate Shop. :D

How apt!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Pat Hickey - 32 Nassau St

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

jimmii wrote: »
    How apt!

I know. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

kitten_k wrote: »
    Pat Hickey - 32 Nassau St

Second him! He is amazing and pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Eamon Croake on Molesworth St. He's not the cheapest, I think its €80ish for a consult or hygenist visit, but they're brilliant. They were recommended to me by the surgeon who removed my wisdom teeth, and a few extended family members go there as well.

Advertisement