Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

usa car rentals codes anyone?

Options
  • 23-03-2015 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

As the title says, does anyone have any discount codes for car rental in the USA or good sites to book from, im looking at a convertible for 6 days 1st week august, best i can find is €389.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try nova car hire (they use Alamo in the states), Irish owned and based too, used them in the past and no hassles and always got the best rate

www.novacarhire.com

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I've used netflights.com for the States a few years back. The first week in August might be a bit more expensive than other months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You may get hit with some hefty insurances charges on top.
    Check them beforehand, I've used these guys before and it worked out way cheaper.
    http://www.carhireexcess.ie

Current exchange rate won't help the case either and no way round that and it's unlikely the Eur/Usd will get much better in the next few months for you.
    Where ever you are going try a local site, might be cheaper for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 frnkm

I used a carhire3000 a few years ago... I was 21 and it was way cheaper, I had to put in my phone number to get a quote... But they called me a few days after my qute ask if I was going to book and I said it was a bit much and I ended up getting a good chunk off... It ended up way cheaper than anywhere else. Although it might just be because I was under 25 that it ended up so much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Now sure how it would be cheaper for under 25's?
    Surely the cheapest price would be for people between 30-45, safe driver, experienced and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 frnkm

Cheaper than other quotes I received for me as a 21 yr old

Advertisement