Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed Account, Final Bill?

Options
  • 23-03-2015 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

I moved my broadband & phone from you to UPC on the 24nd Feb.

Since then I have not received a closing bill, nor has the router been collected.

A regular bill came at the start of the month and after talking to support they said the account wasn't properly closed and that they would fix it up and send out a closing bill and arrange me to give back the router.

Since then I have heard nothing, including no response (apart from the automated one) to an email I sent reconfirming everything I was told on the 11th of this month (March).

I will PM my account details over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

encryptix wrote: »
    Hi,

Since then I have not received a closing bill, nor has the router been collected.

A regular bill came at the start of the month and after talking to support they said the account wasn't properly closed and that they would fix it up and send out a closing bill and arrange me to give back the router.

Since then I have heard nothing, including no response (apart from the automated one) to an email I sent reconfirming everything I was told on the 11th of this month (March).

Hi encryptix

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in t this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Hi,

Hi encryptix

Thanks
    Al
    I have sent the account details to the "Eircom: Reps" account

Thanks

Hi,

Hi encryptix

Thanks
    Al

Thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]

I can confirm that your account is indeed closed,

The latest bill dated 28th Feb was prepared before the account was ceased and included charges for your normal service from 1st of March to the 31st of March

However,

The line and calls were ceased on the 02/03/2015 and the broadband was ceased on the 10/03/2015

As a result you will receive another final & closing bill which will include a rebate for the charges for the time period which surpassed the dates of when your service was taken over by another provider.

The bill displaying the adjustment will be with you in the next 10 working days so please refrain from paying the existing outstanding balance.

If you have any further queries when the final bill arrives please feel free to get back to me here and I'll help

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Hi,

Hi encryptix

Thanks
    Al

Thanks

The latest bill dated 28th Feb was prepared before the account was ceased and included charges for your normal service from 1st of March to the 31st of March

However,

The line and calls were ceased on the 02/03/2015 and the broadband was ceased on the 10/03/2015

As a result you will receive another final & closing bill which will include a rebate for the charges for the time period which surpassed the dates of when your service was taken over by another provider.

The bill displaying the adjustment will be with you in the next 10 working days so please refrain from paying the existing outstanding balance.

If you have any further queries when the final bill arrives please feel free to get back to me here and I'll help

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al,

I will not do anything until I receive the closing bill.

What about the router?

Hi,

Hi encryptix

Thanks
    Al

Thanks

However,

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al,

What about the router?
    No worries encryptix

I'll pass you information on for it to be collected but this will take approx 10 working days, the collectors will contact you in advance to arrange a good time to meet you at. Please PM me your mobile number for this purpose.

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi,

Hi encryptix

Thanks
    Al

Thanks

However,

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al,

What about the router?
    No worries encryptix

I'll pass you information on for it to be collected but this will take approx 10 working days, the collectors will contact you in advance to arrange a good time to meet you at. Please PM me your mobile number for this purpose.

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thank you for your help.
    I have now received the closing bill however there has been no contact from anyone about collecting the modem and the bill has a modem charge of 48.77. 

Thanks

Hi,

Hi encryptix

Thanks
    Al

Thanks

However,

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Al,

What about the router?
    No worries encryptix

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thank you for your help.
    I have now received the closing bill however there has been no contact from anyone about collecting the modem and the bill has a modem charge of 48.77. 

Thanks
    Hi encryptix

Please PM me the account details, I'm aware you previously PM'd eircom:reps but I will need you to PM me specifically if possible please.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement