Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Kings Charles keeps Humping my Persian Cat

• 23-03-2015 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

I am having difficult with my Kings Charles at the moment. He seems intent on humping my Persian cat much to the annoyance of my cat. I know dogs will be dogs and the odd drilling is expected but it is now getting to the stage where this is happening three or four times a day. The King Charles would be quite intelligent and is now targetting the cat when I am in other parts of the house. I usually use a broom to gently pry them apart but it is becoming quite a nuisance and I shudder to think what my king charles is putting that poor cat through.

Is there any way to prevent this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Is he neutered? Is there a female in heat anywhere nearby that he might be reacting to? Sometimes dogs hump because they're slightly stressed or anxious as well.

Advertisement