Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fritz Box and DECT phones

Options
  • 23-03-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Excuse me if this is the wrong forum to ask in. We've just gone over to digiweb fibre package and our new fritzbox is working away. I connected our two DECT phones to it without trouble and they are working fine making and receiving calls, except both of them are now refusing to charge. If it was just one I'd assume it's the batteries but for both to suffer the same problem at the same time seem more then a coincidence. Anyone know of any settings that could be causing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

bluesfan wrote: »
    Excuse me if this is the wrong forum to ask in. We've just gone over to digiweb fibre package and our new fritzbox is working away. I connected our two DECT phones to it without trouble and they are working fine making and receiving calls, except both of them are now refusing to charge. If it was just one I'd assume it's the batteries but for both to suffer the same problem at the same time seem more then a coincidence. Anyone know of any settings that could be causing this?

A fritz box has nothing to do with the charging of your phones, could be faulty batteries simply replace the batteries making sure you get rechargeable types, I have exactly the same setup you can use any wireless phone they dont even need to be the same type.

Advertisement