Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IBT Training Course

• 24-03-2015 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hows things lads,

I've heard IBT can be cheaper if you bring someone to do it with you. I'll be doing mine and could definitely do with the discount!

Anyone planning on doing it in the Dublin area anytime soon that wants to team up?

Any recommendations on where to do the course are welcomed too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭tonytoc11

Which modules are you doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

A lot of places will find you a partner, you just have to choose the option of doing it with somebody else! But of course theres nothing like a friendly face!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Seanie_H

I did my IBT and pre-test with Liam in ISM Finglas. Couldn't recommend him higher. Grand bike and compound too. The area has a good mix of traffic etc. for when you hit the open road. Lovely stretch out by the airport to Malahide towards the end.

Might be worth considering somewhere close to the test centre you intend to do your test.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I'm planning on doing my IBT this April.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nightrave

Anyone interested in doing the course in May here:
    http://www.motorbiketraining.net/ibt_training.htm ?
    Could split the 25% discount. I'll be doing the courses for the category A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 dermot10

Hi All

Planning on doing my IBT training, modules 1/3/5 over the next month if possible.
    If two people do the training its cheaper.(2 to one instructor)

Would anybody be interested in doing IBT to reduce cost?.
    I'm in Louth/Meath area but could travel to Dublin if necessary .

Pm me if intetested. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

dermot10 wrote: »
    Hi All

Planning on doing my IBT training, modules 1/3/5 over the next month if possible.
    If two people do the training its cheaper.(2 to one instructor)

Would anybody be interested in doing IBT to reduce cost?.
    I'm in Louth/Meath area but could travel to Dublin if necessary .

Why don't you PM Nightrave, the last poster, he said he was doing it in May too. You never know, he might not have done it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dermot10

I finally got around to doing my IBT modules 1,3&5 with Fergus Power in Leinster school of motoring. Couldn't recommend him higher. Very practical advice and very professional. Grand bike and compound too.
    The area has a good mix of traffic etc. for when you hit the open road. Went out on the open for about 4 hours , stopped off for a break..he made the whole experience very enjoyable and watches your back when out on the road.

Applied for my test and will definitely go back for pre-test with him.

Advertisement