Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't take money from ATM

Options
  • 24-03-2015 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I'm in Thailand and I can't take money from any ATM.

I'm already with no money so I need it sorted ASAP.
    my card type is Visa Debit.

Thank you.

Cristopher F. Melo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

As they are gonna request it anyway and it seems this is a very serious matter I would suggest sending a private message to the reps here on boards with your account information. This way when they get on they can investigate your case ASAP instead of posting asking for this information and then waiting for you to send it.

Hope you get sorted fast op. Have a good holiday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hello, I'm in Thailand and I can't take money from any ATM.

I'm already with no money so I need it sorted ASAP.
    my card type is Visa Debit.

Thank you.

Cristopher F. Melo
    Hi Cristopher,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards and sorry to hear that you are having difficulties using your card.

Normally the daily withdrawal limit for Thailand is set to €150.00, however some foreign banks will set their own ATM limits which may be lower.

We usually recommend contacting us to notify us of your travel plans prior to departure as this will ensure your card functions normally while abroad.

If your card is not working for any transactions, please call Bank of Ireland 365 at 00353 1 4044000 and a representative will be able to check this for you.

Lines are open: 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday or 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank and Public Holidays.

I hope you have a safe trip, and let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement